PAL Vancouver | 300-581 Cardero St. Vancouver, BC V6G 3L3 604-255-4312

PAL board opportunities—apply now!

Become a PAL Vancouver Trustee! We’re Taking Applications Now.

PAL Vancouver is looking for people with a commitment to affordable housing and a passion for the arts to join our team of like-minded volunteers committed to a mission of providing longstanding members of Vancouver’s performing arts professions with affordable housing within a vibrant and creative community setting. PAL’s doors are open to all disciplines – film, television, radio, theatre, dance, music – and all occupations within those disciplines – design, direction, performance, promotion, production, technical, writing, and more.

These are exciting times for PAL. We are working more than ever with our national organization and other chapters across Canada. We are also on the cusp of exciting new changes for the organization, by providing additional affordable housing.

Interested? Questions? Want to explore the idea a little more? Call or email:

Gary Glacken, Executive Director: T: 604 255-4314 or Cell: 778 998-2668; Email:


Founded by artists for artists, PAL Vancouver provides safe, affordable homes for a vibrant community of creative professionals who work, or have worked, in the professional performing arts. Priority is given to seniors (55+), persons with disabilities, and those with the greatest housing needs. PAL Vancouver is the recipient of the prestigious CMHC Best Practices in Affordable Housing Award and is in the process of developing new units of affordable housing with associated programming for the community we serve.

Trustees ordinarily serve for a two-year term. Your skills and experience in affordable housing, law, communications, the professional performing arts, and/or resource development will sustain PAL for vulnerable, low-income seniors, and persons with disabilities who are experiencing financial difficulty due to age, injury, or disability. And you can roll up your sleeves and pitch in at whatever level suits you best: trustee (board member), committee member, or special advisor.


This entry was posted in PAL News. Bookmark the permalink.

[constantcontactapi formid=”1″ lists=”1384626513″]